The Marker-System supports your work in everyday practice. So do we.
The application of the Ruma Marker-Procedure not only provides improved quality of results in urine analysis. The application can also massively improve the patients' quality of life (take home) as well as daily routines in the medical office (no more direct observation).
In particular Covid-19 shows how difficult it is to combine the requirement for distance and therapy support.
In our service area we provide tools and information to support you in introduction, use and daily work with the various options of the Marker-System.
Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any additional questions.
Simply smart: The Ruma Academy!
With the background of our many years of experience, our scientific work and our thorough exchange of knowledge across the boundaries of theory and practice we are now making this information advantage available to you in concentrated form.
Many practical issues pertain to this field:
- What is the purpose of the respective urine sample?
- Why are manipulations to be expected in which context?
- Which laws and directives have to be observed in which fields?
- Which manipulations can be prevented by careful sample collection and which cannot?
- Does a standardized procedure provide more certainty for physician and patient? and, and, and ...
We are looking forward to your participation in our exiting and trend-setting
- Continuing education
Ruma GmbH's certification for continuing education in the areas of forensics and medicine underscores our quality requirements that are already setting new standards for well over a decade.
Continuing education by Ruma Academy provide reliable information on up-to-date developments in the field of substance abuse testing.